We have resumed in-person services! Registration for services is no longer necessary!
We are gathering in-person for our Sunday Worship services and Saturday Morning Prayer service only. For the time being, our mid-week service will be online only.
The Impact Leadership Team and Board of Directors recognize the benefits of returning to in-person worship. This must be balanced against the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
We will use the State of Tennessee 3-phase approach. Phase one will begin Sunday, May 31st, with service attendance limited to no more than 50% of the sanctuary’s capacity.
– We will be disinfecting the facilities before each service.
– We will not have children’s classes or nursery services.
– Parents/guardians are encouraged to have children participate with them in the services in the main auditorium.
– Vulnerable persons are encouraged to continue participating online.
– Masks and gloves are optional.
– Restrooms will be available and will be disinfected before and after services.
– When you enter the building, you will wait to be seated by household.
– You will enter through the main auditorium doors.
– Following service, you will exit through the door to the left of the stage so that we can sanitize the building.
Note: The State of Tennessee defines vulnerable populations as everyone 65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, people who are immuno-compromised, and others.
In accordance with the State of Tennessee directives for reopening, everyone attending services must be able to answer, “No,” to the following questions:
– Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
– Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
– Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
– Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
– Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?