We will be resuming in-person services starting this Sunday, May 31st! You will need to register for the service you wish to attend to ensure we have a seat for you.
This will include our Sunday Worship Services only. For the time being, our mid-week service will be online only. We will post details concerning our Saturday Prayer Services soon.
The Impact Leadership Team and Board of Directors recognize the benefits of returning to in-person worship. This must be balanced against the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
We will use the State of Tennessee 3-phase approach. Phase one will begin Sunday, May 31st, with service attendance limited to no more than 50% of the sanctuary’s capacity.
– Attendance will be by reservation only to ensure adequate seating.
– We will be disinfecting the facilities before each service.
– We will not have children’s classes or nursery services.
– Parents/guardians are encouraged to have children participate with them in the services in the main auditorium.
– Vulnerable persons are encouraged to continue participating online.
– Masks and gloves are optional.
– Restrooms will be available and will be disinfected before and after services.
– When you enter the building, you will wait to be seated by household.
– You will enter through the main auditorium doors.
– Following service, you will exit through the door to the left of the stage so that we can sanitize the building.
Note: The State of Tennessee defines vulnerable populations as everyone 65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, people who are immuno-compromised, and others.
In accordance with the State of Tennessee directives for reopening, everyone attending services must be able to answer, “No,” to the following questions:
– Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
– Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
– Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
– Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
– Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Using the questions above, if anyone in your party becomes unable to attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can extend a reservation for their seat to someone else.
We will take reservations on a first come, first served basis.
Please click on the service below that you wish to attend. We are very excited to see you all!