August 5th – 25th
Live Stream from Church Of The Highlands
Archived Morning Message from Church Of The Highlands
Prayer Services During 21 days:
Monday-Friday 6am – 7am
Regular Prayer Services:
Saturday 9am – 10am
During the month of August, we set aside a season of prayer to seek God.
During this season of prayer, we will be focusing on the following:
- Believing God for answered prayer for our specific needs.
- Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- Asking God to use “me” in new ways.
- Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Praying for the completion of the Great Commission.
- Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives.
- Praying for revival in our generation.
Our Praying & Fasting 21 Days of Prayer takes place in January, however, it is also welcomed to fast during these three weeks! Check out 7 Basic Steps to Fasting and Prayer!