We are gathering in-person for our Saturday evening and Sunday morning Worship services as well as our Saturday Morning Prayer service. All our services will also be streamed online via Facebook and impactchurchlife.org.
The Impact Leadership Team and Board of Directors recognize the necessity of returning to in-person worship. This must be balanced against the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
– We will be disinfecting the facilities before each service.
– Vulnerable persons are encouraged to continue participating online.
– Masks and gloves are optional.
– Restrooms will be available and will be disinfected before and after services.
Note: The State of Tennessee defines vulnerable populations as everyone 65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, people who are immuno-compromised, and others.
Kid’s Ministry is available again. Parents, you will have 3 options:
- Continue worshipping at home via Livestream.
- Your child can continue worshiping with you in the auditorium.
- Your child can participate in Impact Kid’s services.
In accordance with the State of Tennessee directives for reopening, everyone attending services must be able to answer, “No,” to the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or small?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?