We are gathering in-person for our Sunday Worship services and Saturday Morning Prayer service. We will be adding a Saturday Evening Worship service beginning March 6th from 6pm-7pm.
The Impact Leadership Team and Board of Directors recognize the necessity of returning to in-person worship. This must be balanced against the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
– We will be disinfecting the facilities before each service.
– Vulnerable persons are encouraged to continue participating online.
– Masks and gloves are optional (we provide masks at every service).
– Restrooms will be available and will be disinfected before and after services.
– When you enter the building, you will wait to be seated by household.
– You will enter through the main auditorium doors.
– Following service, you will exit through the door to the left of the stage so that we can sanitize the building.
Note: The State of Tennessee defines vulnerable populations as everyone 65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, people who are immuno-compromised, and others.
Kid’s Ministry is available again. Parents, you will have 3 options:
- Continue worshipping at home via Livestream.
- Your child can continue worshiping with you in the auditorium.
- Your child can participate in Impact Kid’s services.
In accordance with the State of Tennessee directives for reopening, everyone attending services must be able to answer, “No,” to the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or small?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?